Playlist

4/7/15 20:05
termineur: (Unfortunate)
[personal profile] termineur


Playlist - Season 1 and 2
Playlist - Season 3 and 4

 photo Patient_zero_zpsxbfhcz6r.jpg
Pain - Nothing

I'm turning into something I don't wanna be. I've got a feeling that something is changing me- I can not let it all slip away. It's driving me insane.


 photo Sylar-s-watch-gabriel-sylar-gray-9506809-450-350_zpsqkfhleyd.jpg
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy ~ Full Lyrics

I remember, I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so pleasant about that place. Even your emotions have an echo in so much space.


 photo Sylar_jackie_events_zpswf8hiz73.jpg
Foo Fighters - All My Life ~ Full Lyrics

Nothin' satisfies, but I'm gettin' close. Closer to the prize at the end of the rope.


 photo SyhindlarParasite1_zpswcxgwlqi.png
Foo Fighters - The Pretender ~ Full Lyrics

I'm the voice inside your head that you refuse to hear. I'm the face that you have to face, mirrored in your stare.
I'm what's left, I'm what's right, I'm the enemy. I'm the hand that will take you down- bring you to your knees.


 photo Practicing_a_new_power_zpswsnhdgfk.jpg
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill ~ Full Lyrics

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.


 photo Crowds_at_explosion_memorial_zpsip9cisto.jpg
Flobots - Handlebars ~ Full Lyrics

I see the strings that control the systems- I can do anything with no assistance.


 photo Strength_9_zpsn1ledhoc.jpg
Gravity Kills - Guilty ~ Full Lyrics

I'll tell you something, something new. You're hearing nothing, nothing true. You're killing me, I'm killing you- and you're guilty, too.


 photo Sylar_pours_lighter_fluid_on_Elles_body_zpsiunpn50m.jpg
30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie ~ Full Lyrics

Everyone's looking at me. I'm running 'round in circles. A quiet desperation's building high- I've got to remember this is just a game.


 photo Yum_the_cake_was_tasty_zpsh3kyyp1a.jpg
Nine Inch Nails - Me, I'm Not ~ Full Lyrics

I can swallow it down- keep it all inside. I define myself by how well I hide. I feel it coming apart- well, at least I tried...


 photo Young_Gabriel_zpsxstlxsvl.jpg
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain ~ Full Lyrics

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night.


 photo Telepathy_in_417_3_zpsdncq6zb4.jpg
Chronic Future - Time and Time Again ~ Full Lyrics

Time and time again we fall into the depths of who we are. But you can't keep running away from what you're trying to find.

Profile

termineur: (Default)
Sylar

March 2022

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
2021222324 2526
2728293031  
Page generated 9/10/26 16:30

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags